top of page

Intake Forms

In order to make the most of our meeting together, please fill out the forms below ahead of time and bring them, along with your Driver's License or photo ID to our first appointment. Children whose parents are divorced must have Treatment Consent Forms signed by both parents or I cannot see them!

bottom of page